Hot off the presses is our 2018-19 Annual Report. It’s full of our lively clients sharing their experiences with Ecas activities, befriending services, and grants over the past year. And it’s been a busy year. Here are some fun facts from this year’s report:
- The Edinburgh Evening News featured Rocco and our Grants Fund.
- We redesigned our website to appeal to a wider audience and use more reader-friendly language.
- A new Outreach Officer will speak with young physically disabled adults and help us create more services to support them.
- The computers for our Computer group and Internet Cafe are now faster and have touch screens.
- Twice a year we hold an event to thank our fantastic volunteer befrienders. In the summer we went to the Royal Botanic Garden with people from Euan’s Guide, a resource for disabled people to review, share and discover accessible places.