We are looking for volunteer befrienders for in-person or distance meetings who will develop a relationship with their match. Here are some people currently looking for a befriender.
Get time for herself and build a relationship
- Talented and enthusiastic, she has a very wide knowledge base and range of interests
- She enjoys films and is a fan of science fiction and horror, as well as novels
- She is looking to meet a strong character to keep her on her toes / in check!
Social time to build confidence
- She is looking to meet someone new, have a laugh and build up her confidence
- A social person, she has loved her jobs in retail and hairdressing and has struggled with isolation
- She likes TV and film, particularly medical programmes and horror, likes taking the time to be mindful with some colouring
- Looking to have a chat and gain a new perspective on things
- She is vivacious, likes a blether, and would like to learn about culture, play a board game or perhaps get out
- She is well travelled, has a professional background in youth work and loves music and comedy