In view of the escalating situation with Coronavirus, and with the safety of our clients and staff top of mind, the Ecas board has made the difficult decision to immediately suspend activities, including the grants fund, until further notice.
We will continue to monitor the situation and let you know when our activities and services resume.
Following the latest directive from the government, our offices are currently closed with staff working remotely. To reach us, please email email@example.com or call 07500 221618. Messages left on our landline answerphone unfortunately will not be picked up.
- All activity groups are suspended until further notice.
- All in-person meetings are suspended until further notice.
- Current matches will be supported to continue by telephone or video calling if possible.
- New applications for befriending referrals will not be accepted at this time.
- New volunteer applications will be gratefully accepted now in anticipation of greater need when social distancing is no longer required.
- New funding applications are currently suspended.
- Referrals will continue to be accepted.
- Please take our survey on your experiences and thoughts about the lockdown.
Please avoid exposure to the virus and follow the advice of trusted sources:
- NHS Inform: for information on coronavirus symptoms, stay at home advice, and information for health and care professionals.
- UK: COVID-19 guidance on home care provision, for those who support and deliver care to people in their own homes.