During the coronavirus pandemic, Ecas is resuming most of our existing activity groups online and offering more temporary distance befriending. Our offices remain closed with staff working remotely. To reach us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500 221618. Messages left on our landline answerphone unfortunately will not be picked up.
- Our activity groups (except swimming) have moved online for existing members and are now open to new members.
- We are now accepting volunteer applications for temporary distance befriending, as well as applications for traditional face-to-face befriending for when social distancing is no longer required. Read more information.
- We are also accepting referrals and self-referrals for temporary distance befriending during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more information. Standard referrals for face-to-face befriending are regrettably not being accepted at this time.
- Matches are being supported to continue by telephone or video calling where possible. As lockdown eases, socially distanced meetings are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- New funding applications are currently suspended.
- Referrals will continue to be accepted.