We believe young people are the experts in their own lives. We also believe young people can play an active role in our communities.
Ecas has a new partnership service for physically disabled young people ages 18 to 30 living in Edinburgh and Lothian.
We will work with you to identify goals and plans based on your unique circumstances. By meeting at a pace that suits you, we will support you to identify your own solutions, navigate opportunities available, and realise your potential.
How it works:
- You enquire about the service or make a referral
- You have an initial meeting with the Outreach Officer so you can get to know more about the service and we can get to know you
- We will plan together at a pace that works for you
- We’ll have regular meetings to develop your actions and mark progress
- You will move on from the service when you’re ready
We have adapted this service to meet COVID-19 guidelines. All meetings will take place over the phone or via video call, your preference. We know things may feel quite frustrating or overwhelming right now, however we can be flexible to make sure you get what you need from the partnership.
More detail is available in this overview.
Enquire and make a referral:
- If you or someone you know is interested in finding out more, please contact our Outreach Officer Megan.