Our new Film Club is a great opportunity to explore films you might not normally think to watch, and then discuss them with fellow film lovers online. We will meet on Wednesday evenings via Zoom.
What you can expect:
- The chance to watch movies from different genres.
- A good chat with others about the film, its impact on you, and your thoughts and experiences based on how the film made you think and feel.
- Decide together on future films.
- Some fun and socialising with others online.
What you need:
- A basic Netflix subscription.
- Access to Zoom (via a laptop, tablet, mobile phone).
- A stable internet connection.
If you need to support with any of these requirements, don’t be put off. Get in touch and we can help you set up and get going.
Film clubWednesday | 7:00 - 9:00pm